OK, let's come clean:
We're not saying we know what Sex On The Beach smells like, but a 70-year-old woman came into the store, and we were going over the scents with her. Of course, we skipped the Sex On The Beach scent.
Well, she asked, ''What's that soap?'' When we told her, with a little giggle, she said, ''I'll take three.''
If you were going to use a body scrub, you'd want it to be really fresh so it has the most intensive effect, wouldn't you? We make our body scrubs daily with fresh ingredients. With eight scents to pick from, you could have one for every day of the week!
At a Glance:
- Exfoliates (removes the outer layer of dead skin cells) to expose the fresh, younger-looking skin beneath.
- Unlike salt scrubs (which are a desiccant and remove moisture from your skin), sugar is a humectant — this means it helps replenish and preserve the moisture already present in your skin.
- Our scrubs are made with a soap base — rather than the oil base used by most other brands — so they rinse clean and leave no oily residue on you or your tub.
- The absence of oil in our recipe means less risk of slipping and falling in the shower.
Sex on the Beach:
One of our most popular scents for 20+ years now and still going, Sex on the Beach features the scents of rose and pear, with notes of musk and grass. It's beachy-fresh, slightly fruity, and entirely satisfying!
Directions for Use:
- Apply to already wet skin using hands or an applicator.
- Starting at your heels, scrub up and over your entire body.
- Pay extra attention to the areas prone to dry and scaly skin: feet, knees, elbows, etc.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat use 1-2 times per week for best results.
Sucrose (sugar), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Natural Colors, Fragrance, Grapefruit Seed Extract, and LOVE.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its's hard to describe the scent, but it smells amazing! this scrub is a little smoother than the rest, but it has a lovely rose and grass smell to it, its refreshing and soaps up well!
I absolutely love the sugar scrubs ! They make your skin so soft and smooth Can’t live without them
I first bought this about 14 years ago on a trip to Cape May. I love the way my skin feels ans smells after using this scrub - very soft and a clean, fresh smell. Now I even order it online when I run out instead of waiting to go to the shore again.
We go to the shore once or twice a year and I always make sure I get to the store in cape may to buy " sex on the beach" body scrub and body mist. It smells awesome.