Table of Contents:
5.1. Collection of Your Personal Information.
5.2. Use of Your Personal Information.
5.3. Sharing of Information with Third Parties.
5.4. Tracking User Behavior
5.5. Automatically Collected Information.
5.6. Security of Your Personal Information.
5.7. Right to Deletion.
5.8. Children Under Thirteen.
5.9. E-Mail Communication.
5.10. External Data Storage.
5.11. Changes to this Statement.
5.12. Company Contact Information.
6.1. Use Restrictions.
6.2. User Submissions.
6.3. Liability of A Place on Earth and its Licensors and Partners
6.4. Your Account.
6.8. Applicable Laws.
6.9. Copyright Notice & Take-Down Procedures.
6.10. Complete Agreement.
Orders Not Received/Damaged Orders:
If your order has gone missing or is damaged upon arrival, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll do what we can to rectify the situation.
- Damaged product must be reported within 3 business days of receipt; and
- Lost shipments must be reported within 7 calendar days (one week) after the delivery date.
As part of the replacement process, we will file a claim with the shipping carrier (UPS). In the case of damaged product, both we and UPS will require photo documentation of the items, packaging, and specific damage in question. Please be prepared to provide these photos.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not replace product if you provided the wrong shipping address and the product was delivered there.
If You are Dissatisfied With the Product You Received:
Due to the nature of the products we sell, returns or exchanges of items not shrink wrapped/banded cannot be accepted. Once it’s left our facility we have no control over purity or sanitation and the product cannot be returned to stock if sent back to us. Therefore, returns for exchange are accepted only under limited conditions:
- The return/exchange of merchandise is strictly limited to those items which have a safety seal (shrink wrapped packaging/banding).
- The safety seal on the product must be intact, with the product having not been opened or used.
- You must contact us within 7 calendar days (1 week) of receiving the product to initiate the exchange process.
- You will be liable for the shipping charges to return the product to us.
- The product must be received by us in NEW, unopened, unused condition, in a well-packed box, with the original packing slip enclosed.
- We will issue store credit only.
For more information, please visit our Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges FAQ.
Orders on this website will only be shipped to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
International wholesalers and distributors, please email us.
We offer flat-rate shipping on all orders via UPS Ground service to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States at a rate of $10.95.
Orders with a merchandise subtotal of $100 or more will always be offered free shipping. Please ensure that you select the free option when it is offered.
For more information, please visit our Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges FAQ.
- Customers will always be given the best possible service.
- Orders will be delivered quickly.
- Emails will be answered promptly.
- Our customers' privacy must be preserved.
- All of our products will be proven in our physical store for customer satisfaction before they are offered on the internet for sale.
- For shipping, we use clean packing materials, sometimes including recycled material. This enables us to not only keep our shipping costs lower, but helps to keep more packaging materials out of our already overburdened landfills.
We do sell in bulk/wholesale quantities to qualified wholesale clients. We also manufacture custom products for these clients.
If you are a qualified retailer or distributor interested in opening a wholesale account with us, please contact us via our wholesale page or email.
- Collection of Your Personal Information.
- Use of Your Personal Information.
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties.
- Tracking User Behavior
- Automatically Collected Information.
- Security of Your Personal Information.
- Right to Deletion.
- Children Under Thirteen.
- E-Mail Communication.
- External Data Storage.
- Changes to this Statement.
- Company Contact Information.
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, APOE may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase APOE’s products and/or services, we collect billing and credit card information at the time of purchase. This information is used to complete your purchase transaction.
APOE may also collect anonymous/non-identifying demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Country/General Location
- Device Platform (Mobile/Desktop; Apple/Android)
We do not collect any personally identifying information from or about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services.
These may include:
- (a) registering for an account;
- (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- (d) sending us an email message;
- (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future, but only in keeping with the policies otherwise specified herein.
APOE collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
APOE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from APOE and its affiliates.
APOE does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
APOE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to APOE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
APOE may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on APOE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of APOE; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of APOE, or the public.
APOE may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within APOE, in order to determine what APOE services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within APOE to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by APOE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the APOE website.
APOE secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. APOE uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- Password-Protected Access to Systems
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Admin Account Access
- Other Industry-Standard Methods and Protocols which May or May Not Be Listed Here
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
- (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
APOE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, APOE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from APOE or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from APOE, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the "UNSUBSCRIBE" link included at the bottom of each email.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. These providers protect your data using industry-standard security methods and protocols.
Your continued use of the website and/or Services available after such modifications will constitute your:
- (b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
APOE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that APOE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact APOE at:
A Place on Earth, Inc.
1250 Hornet Road
Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Policy Effective as of January 1, 2024
Table of Contents:
- Use Restrictions.
- User Submissions.
- Liability of A Place on Earth and its Licensors and Partners
- Your Account.
- Applicable Laws.
- Copyright Notice & Take-Down Procedures.
- Complete Agreement.
This Site may allow users to communicate with each other using discussion forums, blogs, wikis, and other Web 2.0 methods of posting and sharing information.
A Place on Earth does not claim ownership of any information or material a user provides to A Place on Earth or posts, uploads, input, submits, or transmits to this Site (“Submission”). You agree that you will not make any Submission that is, in whole or in part, libelous; scandalous; inflammatory; discriminatory; defamatory; false; threatening; vulgar; obscene; pornographic; profane; abusive; harassing; invasive of another’s privacy; hateful or bashing; aimed at gender, race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, religious views, or disability; in violation of local, state, national, or international law; or that infringes on, or violates, any right of any party. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) make any Submission that is an advertisement or solicitation of business; (b) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or make a Submission unrelated to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form); (c) post a chain letter or pyramid scheme; impersonate another person; (d) distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; (e) harvest or otherwise collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; (f) post the same note more than once or “spamming”; or (g) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the judgment of A Place on Earth, exposes A Place on Earth or any of its licensors, partners, or customers to any liability or detriment of any type.
By making a Submission, you agree that such Submission is non-confidential, non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by A Place on Earth. If you make a Submission, you automatically grant—or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted—A Place on Earth a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Submission in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, A Place on Earth is not required to use any Submission.
The use of the Site or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. A Place on Earth may make changes or improvements at any time. THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, A PLACE ON EARTH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. A PLACE ON EARTH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. A PLACE ON EARTH DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT A PLACE ON EARTH) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. A Place on Earth reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
If you believe any Submission accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting A Place on Earth (address identified below) and providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
Identification of the Submission that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the Submission, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the Submission.
Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
A Place on Earth’ address for copyright issues relating to this website is as follows:
A Place on Earth, Inc.
1250 Hornet Road
Rio Grande, NJ 08242
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, A Place on Earth maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Site who are repeat infringers.