If you were going to use a body scrub, you'd want it to be really fresh, so it has the most intensive effect, wouldn't you? We make our body scrubs daily, using fresh ingredients. So with 8+ scents to choose from, you could have a different one for every day of the week!
Grab a handful of this exfoliating scrub and — starting at your heels — circle up and over your entire body, scrubbing thoroughly, to soften and smooth your skin. You'll reveal a whole fresh, new you, and feel your spirits soar! Rinse thoroughly.
Oatmeal Milk & Honey:
At a Glance:
- Sugar scrubs are a wonderful exfoliator, peeling away the surface layer of dead skin cells and exposing the fresher, more youthful-looking skin below.
- Unlike salt, which dries your skin, sugar is a humectant: it preserves the moisture already present in your skin.
- Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base commonly used by most other companies. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub/shower!
- Use 1-2 times a week to maintain that healthy glow!
- Also great for removing grease, garden dirt, or bad smells — such as cooking-related fish, onion, or garlic odor — from your hands.
Directions for Use:
- Use on already-wet skin.
- Use your bare hands or any sort of washcloth or applicator, it's up to you.
- Start at your heels — trust us, they likely need it — and work your way up over your whole body, scrubbing thoroughly.
- As you scrub, you'll be shedding your dead skin cells and revealing the fresher, more youthful skin beneath.
- Pay extra attention to those troublesome dry and scaly spots — elbows, knees, heels, etc.
- Rinse well.
- Emerge from the shower rejuvenated and enjoy your day!
Note: Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base used by most other manufacturers. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub!
Sucrose (sugar), sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, natural colors, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, and LOVE.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these scrubs ... they are actually the only body scrubs I use. I love Sex on the Beach, Cool Cape May but purchased Oatmeal, Milk & Honey. This seems 'creamier' probably because of ingredients. It left my skins feeling lovely, soft and smooth! You won't be disappointed.
This scrub is my favorite of all time. It has such a wonderful warm sweet scent to it, and it feels great on your skin. The scent lasts all day, and a little goes a long way. A must buy!
I absolutely *LOVE* A Place On Earth sugar scrub. I buy some every time I'm in Cape May and finally broke down and stocked up online. What I do not love are the oats mixed in with this particular scent. They end up all over the shower floor and clogged in the drain.