If you were going to use a body scrub, you'd want it to be really fresh, so it has the most intensive effect, wouldn't you? We make our body scrubs daily, using fresh ingredients. So with 8+ scents to choose from, you could have a different one for every day of the week!
Simultaneously calming and invigorating, our Lavender Lemongrass scent perfectly combines two of our favorite herbal fragrances to delightful effect.
Grab a handful of this exfoliating scrub and — starting at your heels — circle up and over your entire body, scrubbing thoroughly, to soften and smooth your skin. You'll reveal a whole fresh, new you, and feel your spirits soar! Rinse thoroughly.
Lavender and Lemongrass:
A calming yet invigorating blend of two classic essential oils- blended perfectly so that each compliments the other without either stealing the show.
At a Glance:
- Sugar scrubs are a wonderful exfoliator, peeling away the surface layer of dead skin cells and exposing the fresher, more youthful-looking skin below.
- Unlike salt, which dries your skin, sugar is a humectant: it preserves the moisture already present in your skin.
- Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base commonly used by most other companies. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub/shower!
- Use 1-2 times a week to maintain that healthy glow!
- Also great for removing grease, garden dirt, or bad smells — such as cooking-related fish, onion, or garlic odor — from your hands.
Directions for Use:
- Use on already-wet skin.
- Use your bare hands or any sort of washcloth or applicator, it's up to you.
- Start at your heels — trust us, they likely need it — and work your way up over your whole body, scrubbing thoroughly.
- As you scrub, you'll be shedding your dead skin cells and revealing the fresher, more youthful skin beneath.
- Pay extra attention to those troublesome dry and scaly spots — elbows, knees, heels, etc.
- Rinse well.
- Emerge from the shower rejuvenated and enjoy your day!
Note: Our scrubs are soap-based, rather than the oil base used by most other manufacturers. They lather up and rinse clean, leaving no oily residue on you or your tub!
Sucrose (sugar), sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, natural colors, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, and LOVE.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this product--my new favorite this summer! A refreshing scent and such a renewing feeling! A treat to myself!
Great smelling scrub
I love this scrub! Smells great and leaves my skin nice and smooth. I love it so much I bought it for my mother in law for Mother's Day.
Not only is this a great scrub but the scent is awesome. Normally I buy this scrub when I am in Cape May but I just ordered this on line and it was shipped immediately so I was able to enjoy it right away. I love A Place on Earth!!